Post-Decree Modifications

Legal decision-making, parenting time, spousal maintenance and child support are just a few of the issues that are usually modifiable after a Court has entered a Decree. To do so, a showing of substantial and continuing changed circumstances is required. Oftentimes, this requires proving a change in a party’s income or a material change that is impacting the children’s best interests.